Thinking of redesigning your website to make your website look attractive, to develop right style, to promote, to get better optimization, to change words for more appealing,
to make site more professional, to match your competition or for good graphics
and user friendly experience?
We can completely redesign your website ranging from basic website design to simple website design, from database driven websites to ecommerce websites, from B2B websites to dating websites.
You may have innumerable reasons to redesign. But ask for yourself a few questions.
- Why do visitors currently come to my website?
- Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
- Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?Are competitors' websites more
functional and have they recently been redesigned?
- Does the content on my website deliver the right message?
- Is my website a good representation of my business?
- Does my current website instill trust and confidence in my business or brand?
- Am I easily able to update my website?
- Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
- Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me?
In most cases a website redesign is needed. You can Request a free Quote and Our experts will
evaluate your existing website to give you a detailed report of the website.
1. Dedicated Web Design Team
A design team dedicated to your project will be assigned and this team will be responsible for the website design and implementation from start to completion of your project.
2. Free Consultation For your Website Design
You will be given an hour of free consultation with your dedicated design team via phone to discuss various areas of your project with them. This will give you the opportunity to intimate them about the nature of your business as well as your preferences regarding the website design.
3. Designer Recommendations
You will get the benefit of choosing the design that best suits your brief. These designs will be created from the information gathered during the consultation held with the members of your design team.
4. Website Creation
Your design team executes the actual design of your site and this is done by integrating the various elements that you have indicated or provided, including text and images.
5. Review of your website
You can now make a review of your site and request changes to better suit the brief as you envision it. The changes will however depend on the design package you have chosen.
6. Website Publication
Once you approve the site as designed, it will either be provided to you in the format you have requested or it will be published live online (internet).
7. Website Maintenance
The contact with the design team will not end with the publication of the website but will continue long after that. You will have the option of gaining access to our designers for a period of 30-60 minutes per month or simply call in to request one off changes to your site.